New Look, New Beginning and & New Goals


Alas , once again I left for too long.

It took many events, re-education, brainstorming, advice from seniors as well as general observations that brought me back here to this blog.

Had a bit of contemplation on whether or not to salvage it or completely discard it.

Considering all the work I put in previously as meager as it was it was still work.
Hence now, thanks to some input from a dear friend who also happens to be my University senior and ex-housemate, I've decided to make several changes to not just this blog but to all my blogs.

This is her page : http://movementphilosophy.blogspot.my/

Will eventually add her page to my list of affiliates.

But for now I'll list the changes made.

New Look

Apart from this blog, I've also updated my first blog. I even created a new one to support another more recent business venture.
  • Sea Enigma's Place : https://seaenigmablog.blogspot.my/
  • Crystal Innosense : https://crystalinnosense.blogspot.my/

For the past couple of days, it's been almost like a new learning experience in designing and re-designing a website. So far, I'm quite content with the current results.

Went through several designs and layouts, too.
Either way. The new looks are quite suitable for all 3 blogs.

New Beginnings

A slight gist of recent events.

Over the passed couple of years many events have happened.
  • Studied overseas in Perth, Western Australia
  • Experimented with Self Businesses
  • Experimented with other kinds of paintings and mediums
  • Undergone re-education for mindset changes
The list goes on actually. But I wouldn't dwell too much about it.
Too much drama in the world already.

 New goals have been developed too.

 Part of the new direction would be :
  • Create ways to spread Love and Healing to the World
  • Helping others 
It may be a little vague and possibly a little ambitious but I choose a more Positive route to before.

The ultimate Goal is to achieve my Dream.

Will leave it at that for now. 

That's all I have for tonight. It's nearly 5am now.

Till the next post.

Thank you for dropping by 😊
Have a Great Day.
Bless you all.

Good night

Comments

Popular Posts