well, looks like I've not been very constant as my drawing skills are barely improving and there has been no inspiration to get me going T_T .
Anyway, here are a few works, some unfinished, and I hope that everyone who sees them will enjoy them eventhough I'm still a beginner.

Oh yeah, i guess at the same time I'll post a few of my older ones as well , since they're not in this blog yet, but in the other one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com---- Razer and Enima -- this one is considered unfinished as i didn't shade or color it properly. still need lots of practice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com--- Dante and Vergil from 'Devil May Cry 3', this was supposedly my first yaoi (er... sort of) scene, but it didn't turn out well as i didn't really colour it or show much details. Also considered unfinished.

Ok... Now I'll show my old ones.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com--- this is when I first introduced Razer into my fanarts.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com--- this is was from my first fanfiction and long before I met/ created Razer. This guy's name was Speed, but in real life, he was a guy i dated.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com--- My third and favourite of all my first paintings. This was done for a friend of mine from Portugal and I'm glad that she liked it :) .

Image hosted by Photobucket.com--- a collab by me and my roommate .

Image hosted by Photobucket.com--- a bad one really and it was for my cousin. A second attempt of my first ever fanart which I made 3 years ago.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com--- followed a scene from 'Batman: the mask of the phantasm', when young Bruce Wayne was kissing his first love Andrea Beaumont. I also gave this one to one of my cousins.

I guess that's all for now, till i find back my older paintings. till then I hope you all like these paintings as much as I do.

Comments

Popular Posts