well, it sure looks like I haven't been here for a while and I guess I'll post all of my latest works that I've done for the past 2 months.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com ---: Compilation of my cloud and aerith works.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com :--- my latest painting of Enima and Razer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com :-- not really one of my latest, but it's one of my fav. assignments from last semester.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com :--- A little something kak Divine-Star helped me do. It features Enima sortof being taking advantage of by Vergil of the characters from Devil May Cry 3. In the background are Dante, Sparda and Eva, Vergil's brother and his parents.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com :--- this is a little doodle that I did in class but edited in Adobe photoshop.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com :--- this is the same doodle, but I added some colour to it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com :--- Yet another Cloud and Aerith pairing themed painting and this time I had them strolling amongst the clouds as if it was their Promised Land.

I think that's it for now and I hope you all enjoy your stay here :) .
GTG, bye :D.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Popular Posts