Well, it's really been a while and finally have some good ones to post.
Have a few comics, but to me, they are still incomplete.
Here are two of the paintings which I did for two of my friend's birthdays.

One is of the cover from the novel "The Little Dancer" , by Lorna Hill, really like her Ballet novels :D. I can't remember whom originally did the painting of the covers, but I salute them and give all credits to them for inspiring me to try and paint one of their works :) .


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The other is of an original random characte which I have not given a name , took about 3 hours to draw and paint it and the part I love most are the hair and the clothes :).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alright, that's all for now and hope to post more soon :).

Ps: Actually I have a few assignment paintings, but they can't fit in the scanner :P. Will try to post them when I can.

Comments

Popular Posts