ok... I'm finally in the 2nd semester of my Beta (first year) in MMU Cyber. Sadly I never really did much during the holidays and was quite bored other than the Japan trip (story in the other blog).

Anyway, here some artworks which i didn't get to post earlier with one or two latest ones.

Hope you all enjoy them :).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com -----> Did this one for my dad when it was his birthday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com -----> another random doodle which I decided to colour :P.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com -----> an old drawing but the only thing i like about it is the background. It's Cloud and Aerith my favourite characters from Final Fantasy VII which belongs to Squaresoft. Squaresoft is the best.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com ----> Another picture Annette Dancy. This one was of the cover of 'Dancer in the wings' the fourth book of the ballet series. Again I'm doing copyrights but i changed the background. All credits go to the original artist not me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com ----> this is my original character Razer but drawn by my roommate. Tried colouring it, but i think i need more practice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com ----> like the tittle said, this another compilation of my works. I was really bored and desperate for a new artwork when i made this one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com ------> this one is a wallpaper I designed using Dante and Vergil from 'Devil May Cry 3' owned by Capcom. This was a good game and i'd recommend to all those interested ( my roomie introduced it to me :) ).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com -----> Since it was 'Hari Raya Aidilfitri' (I'm a Muslim) here at home, I decided to draw some of the Final Fantasy VII cast (Cloud Strife , Aerith Gainsborough, Tifa Lockhart and Vincent Valentine) and Sora from Kingdom Hearts in Malay attire. I must admit that they look nice and hopefully Squaresoft won't kill me for this ^^;. I don't own Final Fantasy VII, I'm just a big fan.

Comments

Popular Posts