I'm back

Where do I start?

 It's probably inexcusable to completely neglect this page for more that 7 years.

 I guess it's really been that long hasn't it? So much has happened and it dragged me away from all of my blogs.

Well, it's never too late to start again now right?

First off...
I admit I've gone beyond just basic anime fan stuff and if anyone is still interested I'm willing to still share my works on here.

Secondly ...
 I'm also open to commissions, too.

Thirdly ...
 I may not put just anime or fan based things on here anymore.

 I'll share what I've been up to these last 9 years... seriously it's been that long? To those who were following this blog before, thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it and please forgive me for disappearing so long.

Without delay here are my works:























Well that's some of it and I have set up a page on Facebook too and re-updated my deviantart page too. 

That's all for now and thank you again. 

Luna Mairin
 

Comments

Popular Posts